|“||Hah! I’ll say it again, bitch! I said that I’d teach you in one shot in a private room with great trouble! The Agares’ onee-san really doesn’t like being without her guards, now does she? Heh, is that why you’re still a virgin who hasn’t let a man come near her till now!? Geez, all the women of families of the Maous stink of virgins and are unbearable! That’s why I said that I’d do a formal opening ceremony for you!||”|
Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas was a candidate to become the next heir of the Glasya-Labolas Clan, after the previous heir was killed, until Iryuka Glasya-Labolas from the main branch was chosen over him, after he suffered an emotional defeat from Sairaorg.
Zephyrdor has lots of black magic-like tattoos on his face and on his upper body. He has green hair (blue in anime) that stands on its end and matching eyes. He also has pointed ears. Zephyrdor also wears ornaments on his pants as they were stated to "jingle and clank".
Zephyrdor has a personality reminiscent to that of a delinquent, as evidenced through his quarrel with Seekvaira. He is also quite arrogant and has a problem with authority, as seen with him mocking Sairaorg despite the latter being on top of the 72 Pillars in terms of ranking.
Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas came from the Glasya-Labolas clan. He became a potential candidate to be the next head of the Glasya-Labolas clan after the intended heir died in an "accident", whom in truth was murdered by Diodora Astaroth. Following this he was sent as a representative of the Glasya-Labolas Clan in the Young Devil Gathering.
Zephyrdor appears in Volume 5 in the waiting room for the opening ceremony of the Youth Devil Gathering, quarreling with Seekvaira Agares after he made fun of her being a virgin. The argument was put to stop by Sairaorg Bael who knocks Zephyrdor out after ignoring his warning and calling the former "the incompetent son of the Bael". He later faces off against Sairaorg in a Rating Game as part of the Youth Devil Rating Game Tournament, losing badly to the latter. After the Rating Game, it was reported that Zephyrdor lost his will to fight after his demonic powers proved to be useless against Sairaorg.
Powers & Abilities
Demonic Power: According to the Rating Game graph created by Azazel, in terms of Power, Zephyrdor is the second-highest after Sairaorg, being superior to Rias, Sona, Seekvaira and Diodora, all four who are also High-Class Devils.
Magic: Zephyrdor has shown some level of skill in using magic.
- Defensive Magic: Zephyrdor has shown using defensive magic, being able to use defensive magic to create several defensive barriers, but Sairaorg broke through all of them.
Flight: In the anime, Zephyrdor is capable of flying albeit without the use of wings.
- Zephyrdor's name may be derived from the name of the Greek god "Zephyros", the god of the west wind and one of the four wind gods.
- Zephyrdor was one of the young Devil heirs and Kings chosen to compete in the Youth Devil Rating Game Tournament.
- Despite his participation, he dropped out early in the tournament after suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of Sairaorg Bael, as his soul was crushed due to his demonic powers not working on Sairaorg.
- In the Rating Game categories showing Power, Technique, Support, Wizard, and King, Zephyrdor is a Power-Type who has the lowest qualities as a King.