After requesting Ajuka Beelzebub's help and with Kuroka's permission, she was able to make Kuroka her servant due to the fact that Kuroka's former master was dead and thus unable to trade with him, as Kuroka stated that she could not remain a Stray Devil forever.
|Xenovia Quarta (King)||Verrine (Queen, Mutation Piece)|
Irina to destroy or retrieve the stolen Excalibur swords. After she finds out that the God of the Bible had died a long time ago, she decides to join the Occult Research Club as Rias' servant. She possesses the Holy Swords: Durandal and Excalibur.
She became Issei's Knight in Volume 22, after he became a High-class Devil.
In True Volume 4, she became a High-class Devil and obtained her Evil Pieces.
|A transcendental-class Devil created by Hades from using Lilith’s flesh and the Book of Lucifer. Originally a Devil who served Hades and the Alliance of Hell, she was defeat by Rias Gremory and a group of her allies during the Hell Disaster.|
|Kuroka Toujou (Bishop x2)||Balberith (Rook x2, Mutation Pieces)|
The older sister of Koneko Toujou and a former wanted Stray Devil. She killed her former master after he tried to experiment on Kuroka's sister; Shirone. After the Hell Disaster, Kuroka joined Xenovia's peerage as a servant due to not wanting to remain a Stray Devil. She is a expert at Senjutsu and Youjutsu.
A transcendental-class Devil created by Hades from using Lilith’s flesh and the Book of Lucifer. Originally a Devil who served Hades and the Alliance of Hell, he was defeated by Sairaorg Bael during the Hell Disaster.
|Ruruko Nimura (Pawn)|
|Xenovia so she could keep fighting with Team DxD. She is the possessor of the Artificial Sacred Gear; Procellarum Phantom .|
- Xenovia's remaining Evil Pieces are both her Knights and seven Pawns.
- Xenovia plans to add Verrine to her Peerage as her Queen and Balberith as her Rook. ?
- Xenovia's Peerage is banned from participating in Rating Games due to Xenovia's Evil Pieces turn into Mutation Pieces at Xenovia's request for the purpose of adding Balberith and Verrine as her servants and peerage members.
- Xenovia stated that she wants to make her peerage with those who have special circumstances.
- True Light Novel Volume 4, New Life