|“||It won’t be allowed for I, Uriel, the “Flame of God” to lose against a Maou!||”|
–Uriel, while competing at the Sports Festival, Volume 13, Life.5 Armageddon at Sports Day!
Uriel served as one of the highest ranked Angels and assisted the Biblical God in the Great War against the Devils and Fallen Angels. After God died in the Great War, the Angels were forced to retreat as Uriel and the other Seraphs try to activate the Heavens' system and were successful in activating it.
He reappeared in Volume 21, during the Evil Dragon War, where he lost an eye and an arm during his fight with the 666. He, along with Michael and Raphael, and their Brave Saints sealed themselves to fight Trihexa, leaving his own "Ace" Nero Raimondi behind.
Powers & Abilities
Holy Power: As a Angel, Uriel has the ability to use Holy Power to create various effects.
- Holy Fire: Uriel's signature move, one that combines light and fire together. Uriel's Holy Fire is reputed to be number one amongst Angels in terms of damage output from a single strike. His Holy Fire is powerful enough to kill High-Class Devils or injure Ultimate-Class ones in one strike.
- Immense Light-Based Weapons: Being an Angel, Uriel is able to form multiple weapons from light with ease.
Immense Strength: As an Angel of the highest order and one of the Four Great Seraphs, Uriel is one of the strongest Angels in Heaven, and most likely wields power equivalent to a Satan-Class Devil.
Flight: Being an Angel, Uriel is able to fly using his wings.
- Uriel's suit in the Brave Saints system is the Suit of Diamonds ♦.
- At some point, he and Raphael once tried to select and recruit Vasco Strada into their Brave Saints as their Ace but he refused them.
- Light Novel Volume 19, Life.1 Third Trimester Starts!