Siris is a tall young woman with long black hair with a dark blue tint and brown eyes. Her hair features five thin ponytails going around her head, which are held up by a golden hair accessory on top of her head. Her outfit consists of a white top with black accents that is modeled after a Chinese cheongsam, red shorts, and armored, knee-high boots with matching gauntlets. The top features a diamond shape on the chest area, giving view of her breasts and cleavage.
Siris is mostly seen with a giant Zweihänder that is mounted on her back when not in use. It features a black blade with silver edges, and has a black hilt with a red handle.
Despite being a Knight, Siris does not uphold a Knight's code of honor and is willing to follow the orders given to her without any doubt.
Not much was revealed about her past, only that at one point in time, she was revived as a Devil by Riser.
She appeared with Riser and the rest of his peerage at the Occult Research Club room.
During the Rating Game between Riser and Rias, she, along with Mihae, Ni and Li, fought Issei, easily overpowering the latter until Issei triggered the Boosted Gear Gift. They were then defeated by the combination attack between Issei Hyoudou and Yuuto Kiba.
Powers & Abilities
Demonic Power: As a Devil, Siris has all the common skills and powers of one.
Enhanced Strength: Siris is also strong physically, being able to wield the huge weapon like Zweihänder with ease.
- Shock Waves: Siris was able to create powerful gust of winds and shock waves with her attacks.
Enhanced Speed: As a Knight, Siris possesses increased speed and mobility.
Expert Swordswoman: Siris is skilled in swordsmanship.
Zweihänder: A large two-handed sword that is Siris' primary weapon in battle.
Knight Piece (騎士の駒, Kishi no koma): Siris was reincarnated using a Knight Piece, which enhances her speed, making her faster than an average person.
- Siris is the Mesopotamian goddess patron of beer who is conceived of as a demon, which is not necessarily evil. She is said to be the daughter of the goddess Ninkasi and the mother of Zu; a large bird that can breathe fire and water. In Sumerian and Akkadian mythology the same bird who is more commonly known by the name Anzû is a divine storm-bird and the personification of the southern wind and the thunder clouds; Riser's bishop Mihae also has a name containing Kanji (南風) for south wind.
- Siris has the Norse meaning of "beautiful woman who leads you to victory" and this fits with her as Knights are associated with bringing the one they serve victory and at the same time, it refers to her beauty. Mihae also has a name containing Kanji (美) for beauty.
- The name Siris is associated with two places in Italy: a comune (municipality) in the Province of Oristano in the region of Sardinia, located about 60 kilometres northwest of Cagliari; and an ancient city in the Southern region of Basilicata.
- The Zweihänder which means "Two hander", was a type of large two-handed sword primarily in use during the early decades of the 16th century.
- Siris was notably absent for her master's rematch with the Gremory Peerage.