The following is a list of characters from Riser Phenex's peerage.
During the Team Gremory vs Team Riser Rating Game, all the members of Riser's peerage are eliminated except for Yubelluna and Ravel.
In Volume 14, when Riser heard the news that his younger sister had been kidnapped, he assembled his servants and went to the human world to save her, however they arrived too late at the very end, after the conflict had been resolved.
In Light Novel DX.1 short story "Phoenix of the Battle School Building DX?" (which takes place during Volume 19), Riser's Peerage has a rematch against Rias' Peerage, only this time they were easily defeated with only Riser managing to put up a good fight against Issei before losing, which resulted in his team's defeat. In addition, Irina Shidou substituted as Riser's second Bishop for the rematch in the place of Ravel, who left the peerage.
In Volume 19, Riser's Peerage entered a Rating Game against Diehauser Belial in which they were defeated, with Riser and Ravel being kidnapped by him though they were later handed to Ajuka Beelzebub, in order to avoid them getting hurt due to the possibility of the learning about the King Piece's existence.
|Riser Phenex (King)||Yubelluna (Queen)|
|Phenex clan. He is Rias Gremory's former fiancé.||Riser Phenex's Queen and the strongest member on his peerage, also known as the "Bomb Queen"
(爆弾王妃, Bomu Kuīn) by others.
|Karlamine (Knight)||Siris (Knight)|
|Isabela (Rook)||Xuelan (Rook)|
|Ile and Nel (Pawn / Pawn)||Ni and Li (Pawn / Pawn)|
|Marion (Pawn)||Burent (Pawn)|
|Shuriya (Pawn)||Mira (Pawn)|
|Ravel Phenex (Bishop)|
Riser's younger sister who was a part of his peerage until his Rating Game with Rias Gremory. Following that Rating Game, Ravel was traded as her mother's Bishop piece until she could later be traded to Issei Hyoudou.
She later briefly returns to her brother's team to help him in his Rating Game against Diehauser Belial.
- Riser's peerage consisted of a full fifteen members (before Ravel Phenex was traded to her mother), the exact number of pieces on a chessboard, that excluding Riser himself.
- A manga side-story reveals Riser asked his sister, Ravel, to be his Bishop so that he could have a full set of different "types" in his peerage, specifically the little sister and the tsundere.
- During the rematch between Rias and Riser's Peerages in Volume DX.1, Siris was noticeably absent for unknown reasons.
- Riser held a audition in order to find a replacement for his Bishop after Ravel left his peerage, as he had Issei Hyoudou serve as a judge in order to use his popularity to attract many participants, as well as Asia Argento and Gasper Vladi as experienced Bishops in order to evaluate candidates.
- Riser set his sights on recruiting the younger sister of Christie, who is a Yuki-onna with the appearance of a beautiful girl with blue hair due to still being in her larval stage. After the recruitment test was over, Riser was able to get into contact with her and receive her in the Phoenix territory as a candidate to be his peerage member, depending on negotiations with the Yuki Onna clan.
- Light Novel DX.5, Life.1 Resurrected? The Immortal Bird