|“||Sairaorg-sama! Use me! Please “wear” me! If it’s that Balance-Breaker, then you will transcend Sekiryuutei!||”|
He is also known as the Nemean Lion. He is about four to five meters tall and has a jewel on his forehead.
In his human form, he has the appearance of a young boy with spiky dark orange hair, golden eyes, and facial markings.
Regulus is shown to be an observant fighter. He's also extremely loyal to Sairaorg, calling him "Master", and constantly tries to help him by any means necessary.
According to Azazel, Regulus is the Nemean Lion which had been slain by the original Heracles and later sealed by the God of the Bible inside the Longinus Regulus Nemea. After its previous wielder died, Regulus, somehow, materialized himself and killed the group of people that was responsible for his host's murder. It was also at that exact time that Regulus met Sairaorg, who managed to tame him, and then reincarnate him into a Devil worth 7 Pawn Pieces.
Powers & Abilities
Demonic Power: As a Devil, Regulus has all the common skills and powers of one.
- Promotion: As a Pawn, Regulus can use promotion to temporarily gain the traits of a Queen, Rook, Knight or Bishop.
Immense Strength: Regulus has an immense amount of power, which is said that upon full mastery, the wielder of his Sacred Gear can split the Earth in half.
Transformation: Regulus has the ability to transform to a young boy who about the same age as Issei.
Flight: Being a Devil, Regulus can use his wings to fly.
- In Greek mythology, the Nemean lion was a monster that terrorized the city of Nemea until it was slain by Heracles.
- Regulus is the name of the brightest star in the Leo constellation.
- Regulus is Latin for 'prince' or 'little king'. Being possessed by Sairaorg references him being a prince and that he comes from the Great King Bael clan.
- In Greek mythology, Regulus was one of the monsters that was raised by Typhon and Echidna, along with Orthrus, Sphinx, Cerberus, Ladon, Hydrea, Eagle, and Chimera.
- Volume 10, Life.MAX VS Power.MAX: MAN VS MAN