Perseus is the former executive of the Hero Faction. He carries the spirit of the Hero of Greece Perseus.
Perseus is a young man with neat brown hair. He wears what could possibly to be Greek inspired armor, with a Japanese school uniform (specifically the gakuran worn by Japanese schoolboys in the fall) most likely underneath.
Perseus is said to be the person with the most loyalty to Cao Cao, while also having differing views on him (with it being one of the reasons why he retired from the Hero Faction), with him also possessing a polite, well-mannered man. He has also referred to Jeanne as 'onee-san'.
Not much is known about Perseus' past, other than that at some point before the series, he was persuaded by Cao Cao to join the Hero Faction and before the Kyoto Incident, he decided to retire from the Hero Faction.
He is also the one who brought Cao Cao the Medusa's Eye, after he first lost it to Issei in Volume 9.
Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth × White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star: The True Dragon(s) of the Kuoh AcademyEdit
Perseus first appeared in Volume DX.4, where he entered the Vatican along with several other unnamed members of the Hero Faction being called 'Pe' by Heracles, jokingly replying to him by saying to call him 'the men-of-men Perseus-sama'.
At the floating city of Agreas, Perseus arrived together with his team for their match against Sairaorg and his team at the arena and exchange glares at each other.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Master Swordsman: Perseus is shown to be able to fight evenly with Beruka in a sword match.
Enhanced Speed: Perseus was able to keep up with Beruka while riding Altobrau.
Aegis Mineralization (蛇の王妃による死の勅令, Ījisu Minerarizēshon, lit. "Order of Death from the Snake Queen"): Perseus' Sacred Gear, which has the ability to fire beam that turn people to stone.
- Caput-medusae and Mineralization Knight (彷徨う蛇の王妃と蛇の騎士による死の舞踏, Kaputo-Medyūsa ando Minerarizēshon Naito): Aegis Mineralization's Balance Breaker. Medusa's head detaches from shield, becomes gigantic and stays afloat in mid-air. The head charges beam from eyes and enemies turn to stone. Also snakes on the Perseus' blade come to life and aura of blade becomes demonic. If someone is injured by the blade, he will turn to stone.
Sword and Shield: Perseus also wields a sword and shield, which he uses in tandem with Aegis Mineralization.
- Perseus is named after Perseus, the famous hero.
- (To Heracles) “Oi, don’t call me Pe. call me the men-of-men Perseus-sama.” (Volume DX.4, Part 3)
- (To Georg) “Woah it’s Georg. I heard you got a new job as Grim Reaper.” (Volume DX.4, Part 3)
- “Rise, my Sacred Gear! The royal command of execution by the Queen of Snakes! Aegis Mineralization!” (Volume DX.4)