|“||I’m just happy to be here.||”|
Marsilio is described as a young man in a suit (with an gakuran, most likely incorporated in it).
Marsilio is a stubborn and resentful person, as he wanted revenge on Rias for the dissolution of the Hero Faction. He is also analytical and can be serene and can realize when he has lost.
Not much is known about Marsilio's past, other than that at some point before the series, he was persuaded by Cao Cao to join the Hero Faction.
Powers & Abilities
Expert Magician: Marsilio demonstrated the ability cast spells so people won’t be near his location as well as hijack Rias' teleportation magic circle so it would teleport to a location of his choosing.
- Illusion Magic: Marsilio was able to use illusions in attempt to crumble Rias Gremory's mentality after trapping her in a barrier space.
Stealth Expert: Marsilio is stated to be a stealth expert, capable of concealing himself from Koneko's enhanced senses.
Dreamlike Curse (幻映影写, Dorīmuraiku Kāsu): also known as Phantom Projection. Marsilio's Sacred Gear. While it's abilities are currently unknown, Dreamlike Curse's is stated to be a time and space Sacred Gear.
- Paraselene Utopia (永久に包まれた幻想, Paraserene Yūtopia): also known as An Illusion Forever Wrapped. Dreamlike Curse's Balance Breaker. It has the ability to send a targeted individual into a barrier space of his creation (a seemingly parallel world), which Marsilio can control and also change a person's perception of time to make several hours, appear as 2 whole days and block people form use your power to a certain degree. He attempted to mentally corner Rias using this ability but was ultimately foiled by Issei and was captured, while also losing the ability to enter Balance Breaker.
- Marsilio's nationality is Italian due to his name and ancestry.
- Marsilio is currently the only known Sacred Gear wielder to lose their ability to enter Balance Breaker.
- Marsilio was initially unnamed until DX.4.
- “So there was no way for me to beat the ones who defeated Cao Cao and Siegfried, huh……fufufu…… Even among our members, I was weak in terms of attacking......” (Rias in Wonderland, Part 3)