Lilith looks exactly like Ophis with the exceptions of a slightly different outfit and a pony tail. It is unknown if she can shapeshift her appearance like Ophis.
Lilith acts in a similar way as Ophis, and rarely shows any sort of emotion. She also loves sweets. Azazel has noted that she is a rather greedy dragon. But it also includes that she shares a very similar personality to Ophis, and that is being her naive and innocent attitude but at the same time kind like Ophis.
Lilith often speaks in the third-person.
Powers & Abilities
Immense Strength: Like the original Ophis, Lilith possesses immense strength. She was able to take the full force attack of the Ex-Durandal with her bare hands and was able to reflect the attack by simply putting her hand forward and swinging it to the side. It is revealed that she possesses a little more than 1/4 of Ophis' powers. This happened because Ophis sent out most of her power to another space in the form of snakes while being caught by Samael which she later retrieved.
Immense Durability: Like her origin Ophis, Lilith is extremely durable, completely unscathed after a strike from Fafnir in his Outrage mode.
Magic: Lilith is capable of using magic.
- Defensive Magic: Liltih is capable of creating magic barriers, though they were easily bitten through by Fafnir in his Outrage mode.
- ".....Rizevim, protect, Lilith’s duty." (Volume 16, Life 2)
- (To Issei, Vali and Ophis) “Then, Lilith also wants to be together.” (Volume 21, Y Ddraig Goch & Albion Gwiber)
- Rizevim Livan Lucifer named Lilith after his mother, Lilith, who was known as "The Beginning Mother of all Devils".
- Lilith is Adam's first wife in Jewish folklore
- In mythology, Lilith is the name of a Mesopotamian storm demon associated with the wind and thought to bear disease and death.
- In ancient Semitic folklore, Lilith is the name of a night demon.
- Lilith in Hebrew translates to "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl"
- Lilith is also the Hebrew form of Sumerian Lilitu, meaning "of the night."
- Lilith's love for sweets was inherited from Ophis.