|“||Coming ahead by yourself, huh. I respect that courage of yours. Though you are shaking, you can’t stand in front of a dragon without any courage.||”|
Ladora has the appearance of a tall and lanky man with dark green hair and red eyes.
In his Dragon form, he is an average sized Western Dragon with black scales.
Ladora is very loyal to Sairaorg and follows his orders absolutely. He, however, is shown to be somewhat arrogant as he looked down on Gasper.
Not much is known about Ladora's history, other than at some point before the series, he joined Sairaorg's peerage. However, he was likely shunned by the other Devils given his mixed heritage as well as his being a descendant of an extinct household from the 72 Pillars.
Powers & Abilities
Demonic Power: As a Devil, Ladora has all the common skills and powers of one.
- Dragon Tamer: As a member of the Buné Clan, Ladora has the ability to tame Dragons.
- Dragonization (龍化, Ryū-ka): Befitting a member of the Buné Clan, in addition to being able to tame Dragons, he also became able to transform himself into a large Western dragon through further training. Ladora takes on all the qualities of an actual Dragon, including enhanced strength, armored skin, horns, fangs, and claws.
- Fire Breath: Ladora has the ability to breathe dragon flames.
Enhanced Strength: As a Rook, Ladora has enhanced strength, which is increased more after turning into a dragon.
Enhanced Durability: As a Rook, he has enhanced defenses, more so after transforming into dragon.
Flight: Being a Devil, Ladora can use his wings to fly. Additionally, Ladora also flies with a pair of Dragon wings.
Rook Piece (戦車の駒, Sensha no koma): Ladora was reincarnated using the Rook Piece, which grants him enhanced offense and defense.
- In demonology, Buné is a Great Duke of Hell who has 30 legions of demons under his command. He changes the place of the dead and makes them demons that are under his power to gather together upon those sepulchers. Buné makes men eloquent and wise, and gives true answers to their demands and also richness.
- Ladora's ability to transform into a Dragon, as well as his family being well-known Dragon tamers, is a reference to Duke Buné's form, a three-headed dragon.