Thisis official High School DxD Wiki Policy outlines acceptable guidelines for the uploading and usage of images.
- Any picture or .gif that is uploaded and has not found a use (either on an user page or in the articles) within 2 days of that picture or .gif being uploaded can, and will be deleted.
- Do not upload duplicates of images. All duplicates will be deleted.
- Images are to be named properly based on the scenario or situation it is described.
- Images that aren't name properly will be deleted promptly.
- When the "Upload a new version of this file" function is used to upload a higher quality resolution of a given image file, that image file is to be flagged to the admins so that the older version of that file can be removed from the history stack. In addition, if a higher quality duplicate of an existing file is uploaded under a different filename, the old lower quality file is to be flagged for deletion to prevent image duplication.
- Image Sources: Only images from official sources, such as the manga, anime, light novels and databooks, may be used in the articles. Also manga and anime images must be free of fansubs/quotes to avoid confrontation with the scanlator/fansubbing group.
- No images with nipples in them are allowed, all images are to be censored first before uploaded.
- Do not upload any pornographic images or images containing inappropriate language. Doing so will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the uploader will likely be blocked without warning.
- Images are to be free of errors where possible. This means they should not contain mouse pointers and borders. Text from subtitles in anime picture and text in manga pictures, primarily dialogue of characters and text added by the scanlators such as the name of the scanlation group, should also be removed if possible.
- Fan art is only allowed on your User page, not on articles. Only the images that have no personal content or modifications from its original image, without additional personal contents, will be accepted. Exceptions may include translated images (e.g. Japanese to English) and credits for an image source. Acceptable images would include screenshots and official artwork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.