Blocking is the method by which administrators may technically prevent users from editing High School DxD Wiki. Blocks are used to prevent damage or disruption, not to punish users. Blocks sometimes are used as a deterrent, to discourage whatever behavior led to the block and encourage a productive editing environment.
Any user may request a block on one of our Administrators' talk pages for major incidents of vandalism or disruption. Users requesting blocks should supply credible evidence of the circumstances warranting a block. Administrators are never obliged to place a block and are free to investigate the situation themselves. Because blocks may be reviewed and appealed, it is often important that the blocking and reviewing administrators each communicate with and take care to inform the others.
Blocked users can appeal their blocks by making a statement on their talk page. Except in cases of unambiguous error, administrators should not undo other administrators' blocks without prior discussion (see below).
Reasons for BlockingEdit
Accounts and addresses may be blocked for:
- Inserting false information.
- Removing content from pages.
- Persistent spamming.
- Inserting nonsense/gibberish to pages.
- Breaching the Multiple Users policy.
- Intimidating Behaviour/harassment.
- Persistently violating other policies or guidelines.
- Accounts with inappropriate usernames/unacceptable username.