Heaven is a location in the world of High School DxD. There are multiple Heavens depending on different mythologies.
Heaven resembles a place sitting above the clouds with a bright white ceiling high overhead. It is guarded by a large gate and has a white stone path and stone buildings, which appear to be floating.
Heaven is divided into seven regions, or "Heavens", with the Seventh Heaven being the present location of the Sacred Gear system, and the God of the Bible's system, it is also the location where the God of the Bible resided within Heaven, before his death.
A place filled with darkness where the Angels observe the stars and where they confine Angels who have sinned. It is also the place where those involved in the Tower of Babel incident are imprisoned.
The home of the souls of the dead who have been taken to Heaven. According to Griselda Quarta, it's so vast that it's almost immeasurable and it is the Heaven worshippers believe in. It is also connected to Purgatory which Qlippoth and Cao Cao used to enter Heaven. It is also the place where the Tree of Life is located.
- Christianity's Heaven has a system to help prevent Angels from falling. When activated, it surrounds the Angel in what looks like a barrier filled with Angel symbols.
- There are as many Heavens as there are mythologies.
- Zebel means "quick-witted", "clever", and "cunning", possibly referring to that the Seraphs who reside there, have these three personality traits and is why they are the leaders of Heaven.
- Light Novel Volume 18, Life 1
- Light Novel Volume 18, Life 3