One of the thirteen Longinus, Annihilation Maker is considered to be one of the biggest "bugs" in the Sacred Gear system, having world-class powers that could destroy the world when used in the wrong hands.
The Annihilation Maker has the ability to make a countless number of creatures. The creatures are created based on the user's imagination. As such, the more powerful the user's imagination, the more powerful the creature is upon its creation.
The creation of said monsters follows a sequence:
- Shadows appear from under the user's feet
- The shadows grow to the appropriate size based on what the user is trying to create
- Parts of the shadow break off and the desired monsters come out of them
- The monsters act according to the user's will
A special type of monsters that Leonardo specializes in creating. Anti-Monsters are monsters that have abilities that target the opponents' weaknesses.
Bandersnatch and JabberwockyEdit
Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky (破滅の覇獣鬼, Bandāsunatchi ando Jabawokkī) is Leonardo's subspecies Balance Breaker of Annihilation Maker that creates two types of monsters called Bandersnatch (豪獣鬼) and Jabberwocky (超獣鬼).
When activated, twelve Bandersnatch and one Jabberwocky are created for a total of thirteen monsters.
The Bandersnatch are over 100 meters tall, while the Jabberwocky is two times larger than the Bandersnatch standing at around 200 meters. Each monster has the ability to create numerous smaller copies of themselves. Being anti-monsters, they are also immune to powers that would slow them down, and they can only travel through magical means if they do it themselves. The Jabberwocky also has incredible regeneration powers, being capable of continuing its rampage even after taking a full assault by "The Emperor", Diehauser Belial, and his team, who are the champions in the Rating Game.
- Annihilation Maker's Balance Breaker, "Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky", are references to Lewis Carroll's Alice series, Bandersnatch being a character from Through the Looking Glass and Jabberwocky being a reference to the eponymous poem.
- In the Afterword for Volume 9, the author revealed that Annihilation Maker has world-class powers, being capable of destroying the world when used by certain people, thus earning it a spot as a top-tier Longinus.
- In the Afterword for Volume 12, the author has mentioned that the subspecies Balance Breaker, "Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky", has the ability to destroy the World.